Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sore Fingers

I am in awe of guitarists. We all have talents, but you people who can change chords and strum at the same time... well congratulations.

I've been getting sore fingers and baby calluses for the last few days playing worship songs and laughing lots with a great friend and complaining siblings. The best I can come up with is 'Smelly Cat' from FRIENDS. Yes, I can play it!! Move over Pheobe Buffay...

So I'm adding my first resource: 'Smelly Cat' tabs

E           A           D    A        E
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, What are they feeding you?

E A D A E
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, It's not Your Fault


Verse 1

E A
And they won't take you to the vet

D A E
You’re obviously not their favourite pet


Verse 2

E A
It may not be a bed of roses

D A E
And you’re no friend to those with noses


E A D A E
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, What are they feeding You?

E A D A E
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, It's not Your Fault